Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Blog......It's About Time Right?

So, here I am. I have finally joined the ranks of bloggers. I don't really know why it took me so long to decide to start one of my own. Probably has something to do with all of those wonderful memories of college essays.
 
But, seriously though, once upon a time I hated writing, and I think it was the lingering feelings of this hatred that prevented me from starting a blog of my own. And then the realization hit: it is nothing like writing when I was in school, because this time, I can write whatever I want about whatever subject I choose, and even share it with others, who just might, perhaps, share the same interests.
 
Enough, with that though, I'm sure what you really want to know, dear blog reader, is what exactly it is that I will be writing about. Well, never fear! For I assure you it will be awesome and epic! (Insert sarcastic tone here). Joking aside, I do really hope that you all will find it entertaining, because this blog will essentially be a conglomeration of my interests.
 
This means several things: it means that this blog will be a book reviewer (my primary objective), it will be a place to discuss my favorite show of all time: Doctor Who, as well as any other show that catches my interest. It just might end up being the place where I will make observations about society in general or any other little (or big) thing that catches my interest.

I addition to this blog, I have also started a companion YouTube channel, which I hope you will check out. You can find it here:Novels and Nonsense YouTube Channel
 
 
In short, my reader, I hope that you will check back soon and often to see what I have shared with you all. I hope that this, being my first and introductory post, will be the least interesting one I ever have!
 
Until next time, which I anticipate to be soon, enjoy life and all of the beauty and wonder it holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment